Are you aware that there are four prayer watches during the night and that each watch covers a different need in prayer? Do you find yourself waking up at strange hours in the night feeling an urgency to pray? Or, do you routinely wake up at a particular time to pray? Some people will wake up every night at 1:11, or 2:22, 4:44 almost every single night. Then this shirt is for you!
- MADE IN THE USA – MILITARY TEE
- 4.1 oz. 100% Soft Spun Cotton Jersey – durable and soft to the touch
- Reinforced double stitched crew neck to retain shape wash after wash
- Moisture management technology keeps you dry
- Adult sizes – a great fit for men or women
Did you know that God prepares our day during the night? Why is that? It’s because God is the MASTER AND AUTHOR OF TIME. Understand that the Hebrew day actually begins, not ends, at sunset. In Hebrew time, which was something established by God, the day starts at night. And much of our daylight then is prepared through prayer at night. Prayer during daylight hours has its place and value, but prayer during nighttime hours also has its place and value.
- First Watch is 6 - 9 pm ; Enter this watch and you will see HIs time of visitation.
- Second Watch is 9 - 12pm : Enter this watch and your life will be ordered and not scattered.
- Third Watch is 12 - 3am : Enter this watch and your faith will remain strong during a trial of faith. You will keep your covenant with God and not break it.
- Fourth Watch is 3 - 6am : Enter this watch and your future will be established.
This information about prayer watches comes from Chuck Pierce's book Reordering Your Day.
In Reordering Your Day, learn about the FOUR NIGHT WATCHES. Let the Lord reveal to you why you are being called at certain times to pray:
Evening - 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Midnight – 9:00 pm to 12:00 am
Breaking of a Day (Cockcrowing) – 12:00 am to 3:00 am
Morning – 3:00 am to 6:00 am
"To Watch" means to look out, to peer into the distance, to investigate or get a new scope on something, to see an approaching danger (2 Kings 9:17, 18) and WARN those endangered! "To watch" also means to review and evaluate your household (Prov. 31:27), or to SEE so you can GUARD your FUTURE. God is reordering our day so we enter into His timeframe and experience the power of seeing what He sees!
We work with several pioneers in the print-on-demand space on Shopify who have helped hundreds of thousands of Shopify stores start and run their own businesses since 2015.
Shopify is an amazing platform that provides almost everything you need to start a business, except the actual products to sell. This is where the print on demand service comes in – it takes the hassle out of creating products and storing inventory.
Everything we sell in our Gift Shop is print-on-demand which means that our job is designing and creating the products.
What we (can) sell:
- Accessories: (Accessory Pouches,) (Luggage Tags,) (Phone Cases,) Stickers (& Tote Bags)
- All Over Print: (Tanks), Tees, (Swimsuits), (Running Shoes & Socks)
- Apparel: Men’s & Women’s T-Shirts, (V-Necks,) Long Sleeves, (Kids & Youth Apparel,) (Baby Bodysuits,) (Tanks &) Hoodies
- Dinnerware: (Bowls, Plates & Platters)
- Drinkware: White/Black & Accent Mugs, (Beer Steins,) 30oz (& Wine) Tumblers
- Home Goods: (Beach Towels, Bed in a Box,) Cutting Boards, (Dog Bowls, Doormats, Fleece Blankets, Mousepads, Pet Beds,) Pillows, Shower Curtains (& Tapestries)
- Jewelry: (Bracelets, Necklaces & Jewelry Boxes)
- Office: Hardcover & Paperback Journals (& Spiral Notebooks)
- Wall Art: (Flags, Posters &) Canvas.
We have not designed anything for the items in parenthesis (yet).
If you have any special requests or designs you would like us to try, please send us a message.